The Goblet of Fire
- To judge the amount of magical power in a wizard or witch.
- To generate fire of any temperature desired.
- To bind anyone who touches the goblet directly or indirectly with a magical oath.
- Communicate with the other mirror of the set regardless of the distance between them instantly.
- Holds a powerful curse that can instantly kill the person who touches it.
- If the skin contact is minimal, the curse will be half-formed and the victim will levitate and experience great pain and possibly a slow death if untreated.
- Can take you back in time. Number of revolutions of the central ring decide how many hours back you'll be sent.
- Undo any knot and open any lock, even those enchanted against Alohomora.
- To transfer inheritance through magically binding contracts.
- Torture the user if written with repeatedly.
- Increases the intelligence of the bearer.
- Boosts Occlumency shields.
- Duplicates potion.
- Completely purifies any liquid.
- Boosts Legilimency.
- Infuse itself with anything it comes in contact with that may make it stronger.
- Move back to the sorting hat when the wielder dies, ready to be called upon again.
- Nearly indestructible.
- Able to mend other wands, an ability unique to it.
- Greatly amplifies the power of spells if used by its true owner.
- Cannot be used to harm its owner.
- Show the memories immersed in vivid detail.